..fake, giggly, flirty women at the moment. Every week there seems to be a theme to my resentment, a common thread and this week it is these fake types. Member of my regular home group flirts with all the boys, is girly girly with the girls. Grrrrr. It is just so fake. Not in all circumstances, and I am not saying every woman who behaves like this is fake. Not at all. It can be very attractive. In this situation though, trust me, it is fake and extremely transparent.
Under no circumstances in my recovery am I going to hang around people who make me feel uncomfortable. I like that about recovery, I have become ruthless about who I hang out with.
If it doesn't work I don't do it. Keep it simple. I am going to stick to this no matter what. At first I thought I would just end up alone so persevered with these annoying types, but now I have just thought TOUGH even if it means I am totally alone for the rest of my life I am going to be true to myself and ditch them all if needs be.
So there we are. Things to be grateful for today:
2 Christmas cards (I haven't given any)
A complement from my boss
19 months continuous sobriety
16 months without a cigerette
Fake tan
Life
A productive day at work
A call from my uni friend asking how I am
3 calls to enquire about vacancies at other places of work (ongoing hunt for next career move-bit of action each day)
A good job
A warm room
My lap top
Cold weather
Sharing at my meeting (even if it was kak)
Lift home from meeting
Didn't bump into annoying housemate when got home
Kayne West CD
Tuesday, 12 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i wondered if it might amuse your brain to ponder kennys predicamnent. see http://rootsradicaluk.blogspot.com/
it will hopefully take your mind off all those women that irritate you so much. heheh
Also i can assure you that kenny NEVER giggles. he has a flat top for gods sakes! who ever heard of people with flat tops 'giggling'!!
exactly!!
Just came across your post, giggling, flirty women and men!!! theyre all over :-) nice blog
Thanks for your comment johno, glad someone is reading my blog apart from me! I am on progress not perfection II now as lost the pass word for this one and can't seem to get it off blogger :-I
Post a Comment